Jean's Artful Spirit

"Art is the conveyance of spirit by means of matter". Salvador de Madariaga 1886-1978 Creating art quilts, drawing and painting feeds my creative spirit. My goal here is to share my joy of the spirit of creativity with all who visit.

Friday, March 14, 2008

2008 Grab Bag Challenge

On Wednesday I received my bag of goodies for this year's Grab Bag Challenge, hosted by Tomme Fent for the QuiltArt list. I so enjoyed doing this challenge last year!

When I opened my package I was ecstatic, I LOVE everything in it! There's a lovely piece of batik, several quordinating fabrics, Angelina fiber and film (I need to get some Bonash), some lovely beads, and and absolutely gorgeous white sparkly organza fabric.

This package is making me see sooooooo many possibilities that it will be hard to decide on just one! I took the package with me to my applique group on Thursday morning and the other ladies were drooling over the goodies I get to play with.

Unfortunately, I can't get started just yet on this project, until I finish my class quilt sample and the "in process" pieces, and finish working out my notes. I also need to finish up and print out my supply list to hand out at the guild meeting next Tuesday. Yikes, time is just flying!

Sigh, it looks like I am going to be stuck inside sewing when it's finally warming up and the sun is shining. :>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home