Jean's Artful Spirit

"Art is the conveyance of spirit by means of matter". Salvador de Madariaga 1886-1978 Creating art quilts, drawing and painting feeds my creative spirit. My goal here is to share my joy of the spirit of creativity with all who visit.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Fat Quarter Celebration

Recently the Fat Quarters gathered to celebrate the wedding of Janelle's daughter, Heather.

The Fat Quarters (from back row left) Janelle, the bride's mother, Jabeth, the bride's aunt, Nancy, Alta, and myself.


The happy couple, Heather and Kieth were married in the same church (in Sturgis, Michigan) as Heather's parents. The reception was held at Riverside Receptions in Centerville, Michigan (see the following post-Blogger was being problematic and I had to break this into two posts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home